how to convert yii framework project into php -


can 1 me. create yii framework project.how convert php in easiest way.actually know little concept of mvc using in php problem render,redirect,lot of pages create through mvc . how control admin panel . create differt admin panel media person , agent.i dont understand if extends ccontroller in yii how use in php also..

lot of confusion me project. can 1 me easiest way possible.if describe better me. please help. thank in advance.

let me clear.

php server-side scripting language.

the yii framework instrument, supports development process , relieve "programmer" common activities. framework build on php, because of this, there no "converting".

my advice you: check requirements given client carefully. after that, have probablary 2 options.

  1. coding functionality in php
  2. checkout cool framework , spent time learning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Android : Making Listview full screen -

javascript - Parse JSON from the body of the POST -

javascript - Chrome Extension: Interacting with iframe embedded within popup -